Friday, June 17, 2011

A Quick Programming Note

Here's a little eye candy
 for you in my absence.
I will be off to my summer job tomorrow afternoon, and as such won't be able to write much (if at all) for a couple months.  I'll try and check in when I can, but until my return please give your undivided attention to Kevin, our fearless co-writer.  Expect to see a couple brief posts from me popping up on the weekends, but certainly no eight page masterpieces that nobody reads like we are accustomed to from me, and even less lists that don't apply to anything.  I know, I know, you're heartbroken.  Be strong, dear reader(s, but who are we kidding?), for the rest of the crew is here to not only keep Unique Sports Theme Name afloat, but keep it flourishing into a blog with the possibility of one day reaching double digit readers.

In the mean time, you'll have to rely on Kevin for just about every post.  Yes, my absence will mean a plethora of grammatical and spelling errors, despite our software having both spell- and grammar-check, but Unique Sports Theme Name isn't about who is writing the stories or even who's bothering with any kind of credible research (hint: I certainly never have.)  It's about the game, man.  It's all about the game.

1 comment:

  1. I dont no wht you are talknig about my posts never have spelling errors and the grammar are right, always!

    ReplyDelete