Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Few Tidbits from Around the Web

Along with my interest in watching, talking and writing about sports I also enjoy reading about them. As such I often stumble across content on the web that I feel needs to be seen by others. For a lot of this content I dont want to write a full blog post or even a short one. But, this stuff still needs to be shared! You, my faithful reader need an opportunity to watch, read or hear it.

So, I present to you a new series here on Unique Sports Theme Name, I call it "A Few Tidbits from Around the Web". In this series we will provide you a collection of links to sports related content. Stuff we think you will all find interesting. This series will be scheduled to appear randomly and without warning. Basically whenever I think I have enough links to provide you. So, without much further ado, I present to you the first ever installment of "A Few Tidbits from Around the Web."

  • Seattle Mariner's fan site, Lookout Landing's take on the Mariners being only 2 of 30 active franchises to never ppear in the World Series. Click Here
  • The Atlantic writer Hamopton Stevens discusses which team to root for in the World Series. Click Here. Thanks to reader Tyler for this link.
  • A picture of the Los Angles Lakers 2009-2010 Championship ring. Click Here
  • The Onion's take on helmet to helmet hits. Click Here. Thanks again to Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment